Online Banking offers many tools to help simplify the management of your finances from the convenience of your home, office, anywhere – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Self Enrollment to Online Banking is easy – enter your member number and the random code in the Online Banking area in the upper right hand corner of our web page, click on “Sign On” and follow the prompts. Important: DCCU must have your current Email address on our system to complete the secure Online Banking enrollment. Help Screens are available along the way.
eSign Act Disclosure – Terms and Conditions for Online Web Site viewing and/or the electronic delivery of disclosures, agreements, change notices, and any other documents.
We are committed to maintaining the security of your accounts and personal information every day. To help ensure that, we have added additional security features to our Online Banking called Multi-factor Authentication, or MFA. These security features have been added to guard against various attacks such as:
- Phishing – Uses spam emails to redirect members to look-alike online banking sites to harvest login details.
- Pharming – Uses false URL’s to redirect members to look-alike sites to gather login details.
- Keylogger – Program/script that monitors members’ keystrokes to gather login details.
- Brute Force Attack – Program/script that sends login requests to the Homebanking web site to gather login details.
- Transfers and Payments – Transfer money between accounts or make loan payments.
- Check Copies – View and print electronic images of your paid checks.
- Electronic Bill Pay – Free, unlimited, premium, on-demand solution to receive, view, manage, and pay all of your bills (electronic or not) from a single website – Ours! Electronic Bill Pay is secure, reliable, and easy to use providing fast, efficient payment delivery. Enhanced features include electronic bills, same day electronic payment (expedited payment), and custom reporting. CD reporting is also available. Fees may apply to Expedited Payments and CD reporting.
- e-Statements – Receive and view your monthly statement electronically at your convenience. Subscribed members are notified via email when the statement is available. Statements can be accessed through Online Banking and will be available for a period of five years from date of enrollment.
- Download Transactions – Download your transactions into Quicken or Microsoft Excel. **Important Notice for Microsoft Money users** MS Money will no longer work for downloading transactions because Microsoft discontinued the sale of the product in June 2009 and stopped supporting or servicing it the beginning of 2011 and our On-line banking vendor no longer supports it.