Lost or Stolen Card – 1-866-596-3059
VISA® Debit (check) Card
- EMV Chip Technology – The tiny chip in your card protects you from fraud by creating a unique code for each transaction made with your debit card.
- Real Time Processing- Real time processing updates you account balance automatically for purchases, as well as ATM transactions. This allows you to review your account history and catch any suspicious or fraudulent activity right away. Note: You may notice on your history-Available Balance. This reflects a signature debit transaction authorization not fully complete by VISA.
- SHAZAM Easy PIN- You will be assigned a personal identification number (PIN) with your new card. It’s added security against someone making transactions without your consent. Choose or change your PIN by using an interactive voice response (IVR) system. This added customized PIN feature is just $0.55. How? Contact DCCU to receive an Easy PIN reference number that includes easy to follow instructions. Dial the EasyPIN toll-free number anytime, anywhere with a touch-tone phone.
- Set up Alerts with SHAZAM Bolt$– Add another layer of fraud protection with the SHAZAM BOLT$ online (https://bolts.shazam.net/ShazamWebPortal/index.php) or mobile application available for free from the iTunes App Store or Google Play. You can set up alerts to notify you of: purchases made for more than an amount you have specified; any card-not-present debit transactions (telephone, internet and mailorders, etc); any suspicious or high-risk transaction that occurs on your account. Instant Transaction Control enables you to pause your account, without affecting previous transactions, if your card is stolen or goes missing. With a quick tap of a button, you can block or unblock your own card. Note: There is no fee to use Shazam Bolt$, you may want to contact your mobile device provider for any charges that may apply to data usage. Shazam Bolt$ does no operate on voice over IP(VoIP), international numbers, or prepaid devices. SHAZAM BOLT$ Card Enrollment Guide; SHAZAMBolts-Change Alerts; SHAZAMBolt$-Change Settings; SHAZAM BOLT$-Terms and Conditions
- Fast and one-step easy – Worry free when you’re out of town – Contact us when you plan to travel.
- Safeguarded if lost or stolen – As an added safeguard, we provide a cap on your liability if your card is lost or stolen.
- Provides all the advantages of an ATM card. You can use ATM machines located at: Lac Qui Parle Co-op Oil Company, Renville Branch, The Rusty Duck-Dawson, and Boyd Liquor Store-Boyd. You may also use any machine on the Shazam Network http://shazam.net/ free of surcharge. Use the ATM Locator http://shazam.net/ to find one near you.
- Get cash withdrawals from share draft or savings account(s) 10 FREE ATM transactions per month. There is a charge of $.50 per transaction (deposit, withdrawal, or transfer) in excess of ten per month.
- Daily cash limit of $500 per day for your protection. Transfer funds from savings to share draft account(s) or from share draft account(s) to savings. Get information about savings or share draft account balances (some of these services may not be available at all terminals). **REGULATION D limitations may apply to savings accounts.
eSign Act Disclosure – Terms and Conditions for Online Web Site viewing and/or the electronic delivery of disclosures, agreements, change notices, and any other documents.